tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Re: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:20:42 GMT

Thanks for the hint. I'm feeling a bit ignorant right now: Why would an issue
with wsdl generation come into this? After all, I get my wsdl generated from the
SAP system. Does the Tuscany runtime use a self-generated wsdl (generated from what?)
instead of using the one that is supplied to it?

-- Sebastian
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com