tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject FW: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:04:03 GMT
From: scottkurz@gmail.com [mailto:scottkurz@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Scott Kurz
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 5:30 AM
>Sebastian,
>
>And did you re-generate the Java via wsimport after making the change to the WSDL?
>
>The generated Java SEI interface should have an annotation like;
>
>  @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
>
>If I'm remembering this path correctly, it looks from the stack trace that you may not
have regenerated.

>Scott

Hi Scott,

yes, I did. However, I deleted the JAX-WS annotations and added
@Remotable instead, because the second paragraph of this post by
Simon Nash said so:

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@tuscany.apache.org/msg03426.html

I do need a service reference with an interface, so I thought
that was the way to go.

-- Sebastian
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com