tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Re: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 09:42:41 GMT
From: scottkurz@gmail.com [mailto:scottkurz@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Scott Kurz
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 4:54 PM
[snip]
>If you want to try "doing the wrapping yourself"... you can try generating the
>Java from WSDL with wrappers disabled (i.e. the runtime won't be wrapping/unwrapping
>so you will be dealing directly with the payload).
>
>If you add this customization to your WSDL, wsimport will generate the appropriate Java.
>
><wsdl:definitions ... xmlns:jaxws="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws"...>
>
>    <jaxws:bindings>
>        <jaxws:enableWrapperStyle>false</jaxws:enableWrapperStyle>
>    </jaxws:bindings>

[snip]

Hello Scott,

with this style (wsdl attached) I now get an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
(stacktrace attached) in Tuscany 1.6.

I suspect the runtime may be trying to apply wrapping (in the Input2InputTransformer)
where there is no wrapper (wsimport  generates a single bean to hold all parameters).

-– Sebastian
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com