tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic service references ?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:38:49 GMT

[snip]
> Hi Sebastien
>
> I'm not clear about whether you have a finite number of target service
> that you know up front from which you want to select dynamically. Or
> whether you don't know the service endpoints but you just know the
> service interface.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon
>
> --
> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

It is the latter: I'm facing an undetermined number of identical services.
I know the service interface (the wsdl of an SAP web service), but I do not
know in advance which endpoint to talk to.

-- Sebastian

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com