tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Re: Wrong result type in web service operation
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:09:14 GMT
[snip]

[snip]

sorry, this is coming piecemeal, but I have an additional question:

Why does the JDKInvocationHandler contain coding to promote/demote parameters
according to the holder pattern at all?

I guess that is for talking to SCA services exposed via a WS binding.
However, I am talking to an external web service, and the interface I must program
against is the one generated by wsimport, which contains explicit Holder-type arguments.
So in this case it seems I would be expected to do the wrapping myself. And I'd be quite
happy to, as it would also solve the multiple-returns problem.

Perhaps the problem is that I have declared the reference to the external
service using the wsimport-generated java interface in my composite file, leadinf to an
additional parameter mapping by Tuscany. But that does also not appear to be the case.
When I replace the java interface declaration for the reference in the following snippet

   <sca:reference name="bapiCostcenterGetList" requires="sca:authentication">
      <sca:interface.java interface="bapi.costcentergetlist.ZWSBAPICOSTCENTERGETLISTRemote"/>
      <sca:binding.ws wsdlElement="foobaz"/>
   </sca:reference>

with a wsdl interface declaration

   <sca:interface.wsdl interface="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions#wsdl.portType(ZWS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST)"/>

nothing changes, except I also get a warning at service startup

"The #wsdl.interface({urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions}WS_BAPI_COSTCENTER_GETLIST) specified
does not match with WSDL Definitions."

I wonder what this means (the port type does exist in the wsdl, cf. attachment), and I also
wonder why the
leading 'Z' from the port type name has gone missing in the message.

-- Sebastian

IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com