tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Millies, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Mill...@softwareag.com>
Subject Tuscany 1.6 dependent on rampart?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:00:13 GMT
Hello there,

I have a service with a reference to an external webb service that
requires the authentication intent. Everything seems to work fine,
except when the service starts I get the following message:

Module validation failed: The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available:
rampart

What does this mean? Do I have to download and install a rampart module
separately?

n  Sebastian
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev
register: Saarbrücken HRB 19681
http://www.softwareag.com