tuscany-user mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions occur over time.
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:22:39 GMT
This sounds like it could be quite hard to track down. Would it be
possible to give you a patched version of the code which you then run
with and try to recreate? If so we could patch the code so that when
that particular exception happens we try to dump out more detailed
diagnostics to see if that could help pin down whats happening.

   ...ant