tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Tuscany SCA : Error - cannot be resolved to a type
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:09:27 GMT
Hi,

It seems that you try to call Tuscany from the Drools flow. Can you show us the .rf file?
Do you have EventsStatistics on the class path? You can also check if the kimstaff/ruleflow/Process_kimstaff_ruleflow_0.java
has the fully-qualified class name of EventsStatistics?

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com

On Jul 27, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Poonam Mane wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a newbie in Apche Tuscany SCA. I am getting any error while running the some components
I have written in Apache Tuscany SCA. I will appreciate any help on this error. Please let
me know if you need more information.