tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: web service client info
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:41:34 GMT
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Antonio De Berardis
<antonio.de-berardis@chevaliergestion.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
> how can I get informations about web service client? I need to know the
> ip address of a web service consumer.
>
> I tried
> @Resource
> WebServiceContext wsContext;
>
> MessageContext msgx = wsContext.getMessageContext();
>
> and
>
> MessageContext msgx = MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
>
> but I got nullPointerException.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Antonio

Hi Antonio

I don't believe you can just at the moment. Having said that there was
a long debate on this subject a few weeks back [1] and it looks like
we were concluding that we need a mechanism to make context available.
What code base are you working on? We haven't got round to doing
anything about it yet but when we do I imagine it will be on 2.x. If
you interested in helping out then you're very welcome to.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg15519.html

Simon