tuscany-user mailing list archives

From MAC <macatad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tuscany generated wsdl has extra data
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:06:53 GMT
Hi Simon ,

i recently upgraded to 1.6.2 tuscany to see if the problem has been resolved
as i saw  in your changes file that came with 1.6.2 notification  that
 " TUSCANY-3408 - Fix reference to missing namespace hostname in generated
WSDL "  has been fixed

However my problem did not got resolved and hence i am providing you more
info .

Steps to recreate the problem of missing namespace in wsdl :

1. unzip the attached file

2. run mvn

3. copy the generated *exploded* war file folder from target\jupiter to
<jetty_home>\webapps folder. (Do not copy the generated Jupiter.war file,
use the exploded 'Jupiter' folder only. There's a separate issue with using
the .war file) 4. Get the WSDL fie using the URL -
http://localhost:8080/jupiter/BPELHelloWorldComponent?wsdl=WEB-INF/classes/jupiter.wsdl(assuming
your jetty instance is running on localhost:8080)

The WSDL file will have the malformed partnerlink tags with the missing
namespace, i.e.

<{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/}partnerLinkType
name="JupiterPartnerLinkType">
<:role name="me" portType="{
http://jupiter.ptg.company.com/jupiter.wsdl}JupiterPortType">

<:role name="you" portType="{
http://jupiter.ptg.company.com/jupiter.wsdl}JupiterPortType">

</{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/}partnerLinkType>

This is using jetty 6.1.18, Tuscany 1.6.2, maven 2.2.1and java 1.6.0_14 on
Win XP.

I hope that i have provided you with all info required to resolve this .
Please reply if i need to provide you with more info .

Thanks and regards

--mac

--
thanks