tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Monosij Dutta-Roy <monosij.for...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error on ArrayList return from a contribution
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:53:41 GMT
hi Simon, Raymond -

Attaching the HTML file which shows the Caused By.
Previously I was just sending you just the output on terminal.

Also I am attaching a log file that is an error log created in the
qmAppSCA01 directory (the webapp) on April 15. Don't know why or when - just
discovered it thought it may be interest to you.

And Simon - thanks for your responses on using JAXB compatible objects. Is
that a problem for this right now - or should I worry about moving it once I
go the ws.uri route.

Best regards.

monosij