tuscany-user mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webapp with included composites
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:28:30 GMT
That is failing because the sca-contribution.xml file in the
qmController jar has the <deployable> element after the <import> and
<export> elements, the deployable needs to go first. I also make this
mistake sometimes and it seems an unnecessary restriction, the schema
for the sca-contribtion uses a sequence so those must be in the
correct order. I think that could be a bug in the OASIS schema, I'll
email the OASIS spec list and see what they think.

   ...ant