tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Monosij Dutta-Roy <monosij.for...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error on ArrayList return from a contribution
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:03:04 GMT
Btw I guess the serialization is occurring when returning to the webapp
layer. As I am passing around a HashMap and returning a String between
Orchestrator and Composer.

So should I try to make the QueryResult a JAXB compatible object at this
time as well - would that be in line with a ServiceReference object and
solve things long term.

monosij

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Monosij Dutta-Roy <monosij.forums@gmail.com