tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Amanda Chandler" <amanda.chand...@ecompex.com>
Subject Hiring Candidates w/ Tuscany SCA Experience
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:10:27 GMT
Good Morning,

Ecompex, Inc. is a government contractor in McLean, VA and we are looking
for a candidate with Tuscany SCA experience to join our team.  I have not
seen many candidates on the job boards with this experience and was
wondering if you knew of any sites for Tuscany candidates.  Thank you in
advance for your help!

Regards,

Amanda Chandler

ECOMPEX, Inc.

7926 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 260

McLean, VA 22102

Tel: 703.288.3382 x212

Fax: 703.288.4436

 <http://www.ecompex.com> www.ecompex.com

 <http://www.ecompex.com/> cid:image001.gif@01C991B5.7D1B9EC0

This message contains information from Ecompex, Inc., that may be privileged
and/or confidential. The information is intended for the use of the
addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, please be advised that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this
electronic message is prohibited.