tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime change of a WS binding from Java code
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:05:14 GMT
Hi

The SCA philosophy is that deployment configuration, such as the
details of component wiring and endpoint URLs, is independent of
component implementation. So Tuscany/SCA hasn't been designed with the
ability to change reference URLs from within the business logic in
mind.

If you really wanted to do it we'd have to find a way of resetting the
reference in question. We tend to do quite a lot of configuration
processing up front so just resetting URL values in the model may not
be enough.  Which version of the runtime are you using?

Regards

Simon