tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Renana Heller <renan...@gmail.com>
Subject deploying web service on a server machine
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:42:55 GMT

I have written a web service based on tuscany.
the application I've written, starts and waits for requests from clients, as
in the helloworld-ws-service example (WS binding).

The application is working great from the eclipse enviroment. I have written
a small client which connects to it succesfuly and it sends a reply.

Now, I want to install the service and execute it on another machine (Server

I'm managing the project with maven (dependencies, etc.)
I created a jar file for the project with maven.

How can I install the program and execute it on the remote server?

View raw message