tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: warnings using callbacks
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:10:19 GMT
Hi Martin

WARNUNG: Reference not found for component reference: Component =
UpdateServiceImplComp Reference = UpdateRegistry

Means that there is a reference in a composite whose name doesn't
match a reference in the component implementation. This is missleading
here though I think because it's complaining about the automatically
created callback reference that takes the name of the service for
which it is the callback reference. Please raise a JIRA for this.

WARNUNG: Multiple bindings with the same name for a service: Binding =
UpdateRegistry Service =UpdateRegistry Binding = {2}

Means there are multiple bindings with no name on the service
"UpdateRegistry". Again this is a little strange. I don't know why it
would be adding another binding in this case. The error message is
also very strange. Can you add this to the JIRA also and we'll take a
look at it.

View raw message