tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JMS binding processor, does not preserve file structure?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:44:43 GMT
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Luciano Resende<luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Andrew Mak<makandre@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the explanation.  However, I think there are some cases where
>> this behavior can potentially cause problems.  I opened
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3120 and put the details
>> there.
>>
>> Andrew
>>

> Just my 2c here, but I don' t think we should try to have XML Fidelity
> when using Tuscany Composite Processors, as this would make our SCA
> Model more complex and heavy.

Looking at the code, in this particular case, the JMS binding
processor is already coded to not write out content if it has the
default value. However the default values have changed and hence the
code is incorrect as it stands. There are also a few nits in the
writers causing similar effects. I'll correct the code to improve the
fidelity.

Simon