tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Willis C White <whiw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Example of Dojo and Tuscany on Eclipse and WebSphere (RAD)
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:54:35 GMT
I am looking for an example of running Dojo with Tuscany on Eclipse with
Websphere (Rational Application Developer). Can some one point me to a
working example?

If there is no example to do exactly what I need could I get some
assistance getting the example below to work.

I tried to convert the example at the following address to work on Eclipse
with Websphere and I ran into problems.

I am not sure what the issue was but i think it had something to do with
the sca-contribution.xml  and the web.xml file or possibly not having jars
in the WEB-INF/lib dir (not sure which jars to put in there)

RAD 7.5
Eclipse 3.4
Websphere 7

It goes to this address

and I get this error

Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter [tuscany]: Could not
find required filter class -

Willis White

View raw message