tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Mak <makan...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject JMS binding processor, does not preserve file structure?
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:00:19 GMT
Hi,

I have JMS binding in my composite, which looks like so:

    <binding.jms>
      <destination name="SomeDest"/>
    </binding.jms>

As far as I know, my XML fragment is valid w.r.t the the schema.  Now when
I read that composite file into Tuscany to manipulate some other parts of
the file, and then write back to file, my JMS binding element got changed
to:

    <binding.jms uri="jms:SomeDest">
      <destination create="ifnotexist" name="SomeDest" type="queue"/>
    </binding.jms>

Although I think this XML fragment is semantically  the same as the
original, it seems weird for a part of my file that I wasn't even working
on to change like that.  So my question is, is there some option to
configure the JMS binding processor so that it can preserve the structure
of the JMS binding element and not add in the extra (optional) attributes?

Thanks,

Andrew Mak