tuscany-user mailing list archives

From santiago.ara...@telvent.com
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:33:59 GMT
So, I have to attach two files (componentType and composite) to my two
different bundles (TestService and Calculator) and model it as
"implementation.osgi".   I have TestService in a bundle I will add these
two file and I will design as "implementation.osgi" .

But Calculator Service (this is in other bundle) has three components and
they are all "implementation.java" and it is working OK. How can I put a
reference to TestService?? Do I need change "implementation.osgi" in
CalculatorComponent instead "implementation.java"? and is it neccesary for
AddServiceComponent and SubstractService??

I will try a example I will copy my files in the email.

Thank you very much

Un saludo.
Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas
Telvent Interactiva