tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:32:02 GMT
Please see my comments inline.

From: Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:02 AM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org ; miguel.luna@telvent.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference

Ok.
I have checked and I don´t need to write code in order to register SCA node.

Tuscany is trying to register the node with both options
* With "SCA-Composite: true" in the manifest.mf

<rfeng>The value should be a path to the composite file within the bundle</rfeng>

* Without SCA-Composite header but with a OSGI-INF/sca directory.

The second option has a problem using Eclipse. I have seen the source code of NodeManager.java
and "isSCABundle" method. bundle.findEntries("OSGI-INF/sca", "*", false) is not working correctly
in Eclipse because tries to find these files in /OSGI-INF/sca but they are really in /src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/sca.
When I pack the bundle into a jar I have the right structure. But it is not important. I have
copied this structure into the root of my Eclipse project.

<rfeng>Good catch.</rfeng>

I have a new error with both options. Tuscany recognizes the bundle as SCA bundle but

17-jun-2009 11:41:01 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl configureNode
INFO: Loading contribution: bundleentry://33/
Could not load resource META-INF/maven/es.amivital.calculatorservice2/CalculatorService3/pom.properties

<rfeng>This is really strange.</rfeng>

17-jun-2009 11:41:01 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeManager bundleStarted
GRAVE: java.lang.NullPointerException
org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl$NodeImpl.<init>(NodeFactoryImpl.java:579)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl$NodeImpl.<init>(NodeFactoryImpl.java:562)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.createNode(NodeFactoryImpl.java:506)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeManager.bundleStarted(NodeManager.java:96)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeManager.bundleChanged(NodeManager.java:119)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:1210)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:195)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:141)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEventPrivileged(Framework.java:1558)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.publishBundleEvent(Framework.java:1509)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:355)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:350)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1118)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:634)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:508)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:282)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:468)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:195)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:297)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.workspace.processor.impl.ContributionContentProcessor.read(ContributionContentProcessor.java:131)

<rfeng>This line doesn't match the latest code in ContributionContentProcessor.java.
Can you post the lines around?</rfeng>

at org.apache.tuscany.sca.workspace.processor.impl.ContributionContentProcessor.read(ContributionContentProcessor.java:1)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint$LazyURLArtifactProcessor.read(DefaultURLArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint.java:337)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.configureNode(NodeFactoryImpl.java:369)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.access$2(NodeFactoryImpl.java:351)
at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl$NodeImpl.<init>(NodeFactoryImpl.java:574)
... 18 more

When I was using code in order to register the node it was working Ok. I think I need something
more. What is sca-contribution.xml. Do I need this file? Where should it be ? I don´t know
why "Could not load resource META-INF/maven/es.amivital.calculatorservice2/CalculatorService3/pom.properties"
if this file it is from maven and it is not from Tuscany

Thank you very much for your help