tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:01:52 GMT
Hi,

Please see my comments inline.

BTW, can you send your testcase?  I can point you what to fix.

Thanks,
Raymond

From: Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 2:37 AM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference

Hello.

I have downloaded M3RC1 but I have the same errors. I can not run this in
Eclipse but I think it is my problem. I run this distribution outside of
Eclipse and all modules are running. But when I try to run my TestService
bundle I have an error

GRAVE: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: Deployment composite
OSGI-INF/
sca/bundle.composite cannot be found within contribution bundleentry://181/
java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
Depl
oyment composite OSGI-INF/sca/bundle.composite cannot be found within
contributi
on bundleentry://181/

<rfeng>The isSCABundle() checking is too relaxed. We should check the
existence of OSGI-INF/sca/bundle.composite or SCA-Composite header instead
of any files under OSGI-INF/sca. I'm checking in a fix soon.</rfeng>

I think composite.file is always compulsory. It is not enough with
bunde.componentType as you said. Well, I put one composite file in order to
test it

<rfeng>Please don't add the composite file if you already have the OSGi
component defined in the calculator.composite</rfeng>

<sca:composite xmlns:tuscany="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1"
xmlns:sca="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903"
name="SensorNetworkManagement"
targetNamespace="http://eclipse.org/TestService/src/main/resources/TestService">

  <sca:component name="TestServiceComponent">
   <sca:implementation.osgi bundleSymbolicName="TestService"
bundleVersion="1.0.0"/>
  </sca:component>
</sca:composite>

<rfeng>You have the wrong namespace for implementation.osgi. It should be
xmlns:tuscany="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1" and
tuscany:implementation.osgi.</rfeng>

and I have a new error. I guess tuscany doesn´t like "implementation.osgi"
componenents. When I used 2.02M I had another different error.

ADVERTENCIA: Element
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903}implement
ation.osgi cannot be processed. ([row,col {unknown-source}]: [4,5])
19-jun-2009 11:05:01
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStA
XArtifactProcessor
ADVERTENCIA: Element
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903}implement
ation.osgi cannot be processed. ([row,col {unknown-source}]: [4,5])
19-jun-2009 11:05:01
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.ComponentConfi
gurationBuilderImpl
GRAVE: No implementation for component: Component = TestServiceComponent
19-jun-2009 11:05:01
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositeBindi
ngURIBuilderImpl
GRAVE: No implementation for component: Component = TestServiceComponent
19-jun-2009 11:05:01 org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeManager
bundleSta
rted
GRAVE: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: No implementation for
componen
t: Component = TestServiceComponent
java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
No i
mplementation for component: Component = TestServiceComponent

Besides, I think I will not be able to wire one SCA component osgi with
other SCA component java so I want to try other thing. I know tuscany is
using its own ClassLoader in order to load classes it needs. But my original
problem was I can not share a instance of a Singleton Class between one
object loaded by default osgi ClassLoader and other object loaded tuscany
ClassLoader.

<rfeng>If your SCA contribution is packaged as OSGi bundles, the classes
will be loaded by OSGi. You just need to have the correct
Import-Package/Export-Package.</rfeng>

1) I create an instance of one Class that is not modeled with Tuscany
2) I have other Class that will be a Singleton. Only there will be one
instance of this class
3) I recover the instance of Singleton class from the instance of step 1
4) A CalculatorImpl instance is created when someone invoke a method from WS
(this is a class modeled with Tuscany)
5) CalculatorImpl should recover the same instance of Singleton class

But CalculatorImpl and class of step 1 were loaded by different classLoaders
so they will load the Singleton Class twice. So They will have different
instances of Singleton class although it was a singleton.