tuscany-user mailing list archives

From kelvin goodson <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: SDO Static Object
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:27:38 GMT
Could you please supply some detail of the exception.

I note that in some of the postings above the schema  seems to have a
type of "erson" - Similarly there are element names of "ame", "ge" and
"d"  - is this what you have or just a cut and paste error?

Kelvin.

2009/6/12 Viatcheslav Kuravskiy <kuravskiy@googlemail.com>:
> kelvin goodson wrote:
>>
>> I'm guessing your exception is a ClassCastException because the actual
>> class is AnyTypeDataObjectImpl, and not PersonImpl.  For the DAS to
>> create instances of your generated class it would a) have to be using
>> the default helper context, and b), understand that Person objects are
>> from the http://www.example.org/person namespace. Perhaps someone who
>> is familiar with DAS could take a look at this?
>>
>> Kelvin.
>>
>> 2009/6/10 Viatcheslav Kuravskiy <kuravskiy@googlemail.com>:
>>

>>> Hello to all!
>>>
>>> How can I map a DataObject to a Java object? My situation is:
>>>
>>> 1) From person.xsd was generated Person.java, PersonFactory.java,
>>> PersonImpl.java and PersonFactory.java. XSD2JavaGenerator was used for