tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas <santiago.aranda.telv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:05:57 GMT
I am checking your comments. I can not remove bundle.composite file from
TestService bundle because tuscany is not working without this file.

I have this

*at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.configureNode(NodeFactoryImpl.java:440)
*
at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.access$2(NodeFactoryImpl.java:351)
at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl$NodeImpl.<init>(NodeFactoryImpl.java:574)

and the source code about this line is

 if (composite == null) {
            composite = getDefaultComposite(configuration, workspace);
        }

        // Find the composite in the given contributions
        boolean found = false;
        Artifact compositeFile = contributionFactory.createArtifact();
        compositeFile.setUnresolved(true);
        compositeFile.setURI(composite.getURI());
        for (Contribution contribution : workspace.getContributions()) {
            ModelResolver resolver = contribution.getModelResolver();
            //            for (Artifact artifact :
contribution.getArtifacts()){
            //                logger.log(Level.INFO,"artifact - " +
artifact.getURI());
            //            }
            Artifact resolvedArtifact =
resolver.resolveModel(Artifact.class, compositeFile);
            //            if (!resolvedArtifact.isUnresolved() &&
resolvedArtifact.getModel() instanceof Composite) {

*            if (!composite.isUnresolved()) {  ---> This is line 440*

                // The composite content was passed into the node and read
into a composite model,
                // don't use the composite found in the contribution, use
that composite, but just resolve
                // it within the context of the contribution
                compositeProcessor.resolve(composite, resolver);

            } else {

                // Use the resolved composite we've found in the
contribution
                composite = (Composite)resolvedArtifact.getModel();
            }
            found = true;
            //            break;
            //          }
        }

I guess composite variable is not null in the first iteration. But it is
null when* composite = (Composite)resolvedArtifact.getModel();* is executed.
So I guess is another problem related with "contribution" because there is a
comment about that *"// Use the resolved composite we've found in the
contribution"*
*
*
Besides, while I fix these things I am going to use java code in order to
register the SCA node. I have checked all your comments about
bundle.composite and bundle.componentType at TestService and Calculator
bundle. When I invoke to a method of CalculatorService with a WS client I
have another problem.

This code of CalculatorServiceImpl

public class CalculatorServiceImpl implements CalculatorService {
 private AddService addService;
 private TestService testService;

       public int add(int param1, int param2) {
*System.out.println (testService.sayHello());  --> I have an error when this
line is executed*
return addService.add(param1, param2);
}

public AddService getAddService() {
return addService;
}

@Reference
public void setAddService(AddService addService) {
this.addService = addService;
}

public TestService getTestService() {
return testService;
}

@Reference
public void setTestService(TestService testService) {
this.testService = testService;
}
}

This is the error . The testService instance is not null but it is not wired
to TestService.  I have registered the Osgi Service registry using this code
in the Activator of TestService bundle. I think this is neccesary.

* **arg0.registerService(TestService.class.getName(), new TestServiceImpl(),
null);  *

Caused by: org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceUnavailableException: Unable to create
SCA binding invoker for local target CalculatorComponent reference
testService (bindingURI=null operation=sayHello)
at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.provider.RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.createInvoker(RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.java:200)