tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas <santiago.aranda.telv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:19:44 GMT
Yes it is strange because using java code in order to register SCA node was
working. The source code of ContributionProcessor is

 // Create contribution model
        Contribution contribution =
contributionFactory.createContribution();
        contribution.setURI(contributionURI.toString());
        contribution.setLocation(contributionURL.toString());
        ModelResolver modelResolver = new
ExtensibleModelResolver(contribution, modelResolvers, modelFactories);
        contribution.setModelResolver(modelResolver);
        contribution.setUnresolved(true);

        // Create a contribution scanner
        ContributionScanner scanner =
scanners.getContributionScanner(contributionURL.getProtocol());
        if (scanner == null) {
            if ("file".equals(contributionURL.getProtocol()) && new
File(contributionURL.getFile()).isDirectory()) {
                scanner = new DirectoryContributionScanner();
            } else {
                scanner = new JarContributionScanner();
            }
        }

       * // Scan the contribution and list the artifacts contai**ned in it*
        List<Artifact> artifacts = contribution.getArtifacts();
        boolean contributionMetadata = false;
        List<String> artifactURIs = scanner.getArtifacts(contributionURL);
        for (String artifactURI: artifactURIs) {
            *URL artifactURL = scanner.getArtifactURL(contributionURL,
artifactURI); -->  This returns null*

            // Add the deployed artifact model to the contribution
            Artifact artifact = this.contributionFactory.createArtifact();
            artifact.setURI(artifactURI);
           * artifact.setLocation(artifactURL.toString()); --> This is the
line 131*
            artifacts.add(artifact);
            modelResolver.addModel(artifact);

artifactURL is null because of java.lang.NullPointerException is thrown in
the line 131. I guess it is looking for something about "contribution" and
it can not recover some file correctly. I am sure there is something about
contribution when I was using the java code that I don´t have when I don´t
use this code.

I remember you the java code I used
* *
**try {

 //Registrado el servicio SensorNetworkManagement en el dominio SCA
            NodeFactory factory = NodeFactory.newInstance();
            String url =
ContributionLocationHelper.getContributionLocation(getClass());
            Contribution contrib = new Contribution("c1", url);
            node = factory.createNode("OSGI-INF/sca/bundle.composite",
contrib);
            node.start();
        } catch (Throwable e) {
            e.printStackTrace();