tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas <santiago.aranda.telv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:56:51 GMT
While I fix the previous error (register a SCA node without code) I am
writing the composite and componentType files.
I have chose the first option. But I need you check the content if it is
possible.

*****OSGI-INF/sca/bundle.composite

<sca:composite xmlns:tuscany="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.1"
xmlns:sca="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903"
name="SensorNetworkManagement" targetNamespace="
http://eclipse.org/SensorNetworkManagement/src/main/resources/SensorNetworkManagement
">

  <sca:component name="CalculatorComponent">
    <sca:implementation.java
class="es.amivital.calculatorservice2.CalculatorServiceImpl"/>
    <sca:service name="CalculatorService">
 <sca:binding.ws uri="http://localhost:8085/CalculatorComponent"/>
    </sca:service>

    <sca:reference name="addService" target="AddServiceComponent"/>

    <sca:reference name="testService"
target="TestServiceComponent/TestService"/>

  </sca:component>

  <sca:component name="AddServiceComponent">
    <sca:implementation.java
class="es.amivital.calculatorservice2.AddServiceImpl"/>
  </sca:component>

  <sca:component name="TestServiceComponent">
   <sca:implementation.osgi bundleSymbolicName="TestService"
bundleVersion="1.0.0"/>
  </sca:component>

</sca:composite>