tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas <santiago.aranda.telv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:36:26 GMT

> I have done some tests and I have found one problem when I
>> add Service-Component: OSGI-INF/prueba-component.xml to the manifest.mf of
>> CalculatorService. I obtain the next error

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.init(NodeFactoryImpl.java:256)
at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.access$0(NodeFactoryImpl.java:224)
at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.osgi.impl.NodeFactoryImpl$NodeImpl.<init>(NodeFactoryImpl.java:568)

I have downloaded the source code of tuscany in order to see NodeFactoryImpl
class. I have seen this code but I dont know why it is not working.

  // Create a monitor
        MonitorFactory monitorFactory =
utilities.getUtility(MonitorFactory.class);
        monitor = monitorFactory.createMonitor();

I guess "monitorFactory" variable it is null. I have checked if
org.apache.tuscany.sca.monitor is active and it is.

This is my prueba-component.xml

<component name="Prueba" xmlns:scr="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/scr/v1.0.0">
    <implementation class="es.amivital.calculatorservice2.CalculatorService"
/>
    <service>
        <provide
interface="es.amivital.calculatorservice2.CalculatorServiceImpl"/>
    </service>
</component>

Thank you very much