tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Maloney, Robert A" <bmalo...@bottomline.com>
Subject Re: Sample for confidentiality on binding.ws
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:45:56 GMT
Hello Simon,

Yes, thanks, <appliesTo="sca:binding.ws"> was what was needed.  I based
the appliesTo from the definitions.xml from store-secure, as that has
"tuscany:binding.http".

1) I am now receiving (from googling, the apparently infamous):

- Module validation failed: The system is attempting to engage a module
that is not available: rampart

    a) I have set the axis2.repo system property, and put the .mar files
in the modules dir.
    b) Added the Bouncy Castle jar to the classpath

Do I also have to add the services.xml, or does Tuscany handle that?

2) I am programmatically creating the .composite files.  How do I add
the 'requires' to the ComponentReference?  None of the methods seem to
apply.

Thanks,

Bob