tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Maloney, Robert A" <bmalo...@bottomline.com>
Subject Sample for confidentiality on binding.ws
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:42:12 GMT
OK, sorry, my last request was definitely too vague.  Since then, I have
tried to get confidentiality on binding.ws to work with a similar
configuration as binding.http, as shown in:

    http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tuscany-dev/200902.mbox/
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tuscany-dev/200902.mbox/%3C5a7
5db780902252043s35f9b05ayffc0e50eb6a914e6@mail.gmail.com%3E>

and the store-secure example.  I do realize that that mailing list post
alludes to a work in progress.

The following is my .composite:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<composite local="true" name="Store"

            targetNamespace="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"

            xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"

            xmlns:sca="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"

            xmlns:tuscany="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.0">

 <component name="Store">

   <implementation.java class="eventmonitor.MonitorServiceComponent"/>

   <reference name="monitorService" requires="confidentiality">

     <binding.ws name="Monitor" uri="http://localhost:9001/Monitor"/>

   </reference>

 </component>

</composite>

The following is my definitions.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ASCII"?>

<sca:definitions xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"

targetNamespace="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"

                        xmlns:sca="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"

xmlns:tuscany="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.0">

   <sca:policySet name="ConfidentialityConfigurationPolicySet"

            provides="sca:confidentiality"

            appliesTo="tuscany:binding.ws">

       <tuscany:confidentiality>

         <tuscany:keyStore type="JKS" file="hub/conf/tuscany.keyStore"
password="apache"/>

         <tuscany:trustStore type="" file="" password=""/>

       </tuscany:confidentiality>

 </sca:policySet>

</sca:definitions>

However, I receive the following exception:

SEVERE: Policy Related Exception occured due to :
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.PolicyConfigurationExceptio
n: The are unfulfilled intents for binding in reference - monitorService

Unfulfilled Intents =
[{http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}confidentiality]

org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.PolicyConfigurationExceptio
n: The are unfulfilled intents for binding in reference - monitorService

Unfulfilled Intents =
[{http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}confidentiality]

            at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.<init>(NodeImpl.java:200)

What is not set correctly?  Possibly namespaces?

Thanks,

Bob