tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Maloney, Robert A" <bmalo...@bottomline.com>
Subject Sample for confidentiality on binding.ws
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:59:01 GMT
Greetings,

I have used Tuscany to successfully create both a client and server
utilizing binding.ws (using multiplicity, with much appreciated help
from Simon Laws).

Now I need to add another web service, with confidentiality security
only (we may add more layers later).

I am struggling with the configuration and setup of the directions
contained in:

http://tuscany.apache.org/tuscany-sca-java-faq.html#TuscanySCAJava-FAQ-P
olicyB

The section above it (What is the level of policy support in Tuscany
Release 1.0) states:

the itest and sample does not exercise confidentiality intent due to
legal issues that Tuscany has with respect to distributing bouncycastle
encryption provider jars.

I assume that the sample exists, but it is just not distributed with
Tuscany.  That sample would probably save me quite a bit of time.  Can
it be made available?

Many thanks,

Bob