tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Tronje Krop <tronje.k...@kom.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject state of binding.sca
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:16:25 GMT
Hi all,

I have some question about the state of binding.sca and domain
concepts in different Tuscany versions. I want to ask this before
I have to check out each on my own. The questions are as follows:

1. For which versions of Apache Tuscany starting with 1.0-Mx for
   all supported languages until today the binding.sca are com-
   patible for remote invocation?

2. In which versions the domain concepts for resolving remote
   references differ from each other? Are there incompatibilities?

3. Which binding would you suggest as alternative in for
   binding.sca when performance might be an issue?

I ask this, because we like to combine C++ and Java components
using Tuscany Native 1.0-M2 and Tuscany Java 1.x/2.x together.

Best regards

View raw message