tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Mirarchi <antonio.mirar...@gmail.com>
Subject Tuscany Java: How to Detect if component is running or not
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:54:20 GMT
Hi, i'm working with tuscany sca java 1.4, i must realize a distribuited
application with this scenario:
A component A, on a node,  use a component B, on another node, for some
calculation and in any moment the component B can be killed (like a
Control-C for example). The question is: there is in tuscany a way to detect
this event, i've seen that if i kill component B during calculation the
component A print some *exception how I can catch this exception and use it?

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english.