tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:09:05 GMT
You don't have to write the code to start the Node. The node-impl-osgi
bundle is watching the SCA enabled OSGi bundles and it will start the Node
when the bundle is started.

Thanks,
Raymond

From: Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:44 AM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Problem with "implementation.osgi" reference

Sorry I forgot one question.

I am using this code in order to register CalculatorService as SCA service.

try {

//Registrado el servicio SensorNetworkManagement en el dominio SCA
           NodeFactory factory = NodeFactory.newInstance();
           String url =
ContributionLocationHelper.getContributionLocation(getClass());
           Contribution contrib = new Contribution("c1", url);
           node = factory.createNode("OSGI-INF/sca/bundle.composite",
contrib);
           node.start();
       } catch (Throwable e) {
           e.printStackTrace();
       }

Is it neccesary this??? Can I put composite and component type in
"OSGI-INF/sca" directory only?  I mean have I to write this code? Does
Tuscany read these files automatically?

Does TestService need this code too?

Thank you very much.