tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong generated WSDL
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 15:18:41 GMT
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 4:11 PM,  <santiago.aranda@telvent.com> wrote:

> Ok I understand that there are two different schemas and its  meaning. But
> when I use WSDLToJava with these WSDL it's not working. For example an error
> is that "Device" class can not be found. Do I need import the first schema
> from the second?
>
> I have changed Device[] instead Vector<Device> and it works better.
> WSDLToJava generates code for all classes in WSDL"Parameter", "Device"...
>  But I have fixed my WSDL using only one schema. I mean I have copied the
> content first schema in the second and I have added "tns:" in all "type"
> references.  For example  type="tns:networkComponent"

Hi

Yep, one workaround is to get the first schema successfully imported
into the second by adding a namespace for the types.Of course the
service interface has to match the reference interface so editing the
schema in the WSDL to put the types inside the second schema has the
effect of putting the types inside a namespace they are not expecting
to be in. This may cause problems at runtime. Am trying an example
here so will be able to be more precise when I get it working.

Regards

Simon