tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong generated WSDL
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 15:14:26 GMT
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Phillips, Chad <Chad.Phillips@gdit.com> wrote:
> This sounds similar to a problem I had a little while ago with Tuscany generated WSDLs
and namespaces that Raymond fixed.  See [1] for the full story.  The short story is that
a fix was applied to the core-databinding and databinding-jaxb modules in the 1.x branch (r755810)
and a package-info class needed to be present in any package containing classes that were
being used as arguments or return types of a service using the WS binding.  An example of
the package-info class can be seen in the test2.zip attached to [2].

> [1] http://markmail.org/message/aaq25xqkxcpvfry4
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2853

Hey Chad

Your email location ski are better than mine. Thanks for the pointer.
This the referenced thread it looks like the solution there was to add
the following annotation to the types in question...

@javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSchema(namespace="http://test/server")

I assume you're up and running with this work around.

I'm left wondering whether this works directly with types like vector.

Simon