tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Ali, Haneef" <haneef....@hp.com>
Subject Axis2 / Tuscany sample
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:16:04 GMT
Hi ,
Do you have any sample for Tuscany using Axis2? I have a sample webservice running in  Axis2.
It uses wsdl first approach and the wsdl is  full of complex types.  I do have following questions

1)      How to port this service to Tuscany? Do I need to change anything in web.xml?

2)      Does the aar format used by axis2 still valid in Tuscany?

3)      Where should I place my wsdl and axis2 service.xml?

Please point me to any sample do this? Otherwise please let know what is the easiest way to
port Axis2 webservice ( which uses user defined wsdl) to Tuscany

Thanks,
Haneef