tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about RMI binding
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:11:44 GMT
Do you have tuscany-binding-rmi on the classpath?

From: Tomás Fecko
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:57 AM
To: user@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Question about RMI binding

I have a problem concerning the RMI bindings between the composites in the domain...
The domain manager writes an error:

11.12.2008 17:53:27 org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor
WARNING: No StAX processor is configured to handle class org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.rmi.RMIBinding

I can't solve the problem...
Does anybody seen this kind of problem before?
Tell me what files you need to see from me for further analisys, I can send you complete eclipse
project, if needed...

thanx a lot

Tomas Fecko

View raw message