tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Rohan Sahgal" <rohansah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: consume web service throught a web application
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 17:19:51 GMT
Hi,
I have used Apache Axis2 to Java, to generate client stubs from wsdl
in the past.

Its pretty simple and well documented.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/index.html

Thanks,
Rohan

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Marco Piccinni <mark.pich@libero.it> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm interested to the first option, there already is some tutorial on the web to
explain how to reach my purpose?

>> I made a research on the net and I found lot of tecnologies that confuse me a lot!
What it would be a typical guide-line to follow?

> I guess you are starting to learn one of the purpose of SCA ==> Simplicity.
>
>> I've e never cosumed a web sercive in general, so be quite accurate please!
>>

> You could probably get started with some of the tools available in
> eclipse that would help you generate a client proxy [1].
> Maybe others on the community is aware of a good plain web services tutorial.
>
> [1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/jst/components/ws/M3/tutorials/WebServiceClient.html
>
>> thank you all again
>> Marco

to realize a web application (possibly in java) to consume helloworld web service. What I
would like to do is to realize this web application directly from the wsdl generated by this
web service. What's the best way to proceed?