tuscany-user mailing list archives

From <Daniel.Stu...@empolis.com>
Subject AW: Question about @EagerInit
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:46:33 GMT
Hi all,

I found one problem myself:

I did not provide the implementation class in <t:implementation.osgi
classes="...">. Without this introspection and annotation processing
does not work.

However, the method processAnnotations(boolean doWait) of class
OSGiImplementationProvider is never called. Thus, all annotations are
never processed and so the member variable eagerinit remains always on
its initial value (false). This seems to be a bug.

I don't exactly know where this method should be called. For testing
purpose I just called it in the start() method of the same class. With
this fix the @EagerInit annotation was processed successfully and the
references in my Component were initialized during startup.

Bye,
Danieel