tuscany-user mailing list archives: May 2008

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Thu, 01 May, 06:49
Simon Laws Re: How to use references using multiplicity="1..n" with binding.ws or binding.rmi Thu, 01 May, 08:30
Simon Laws Re: Are there plans to provide bindging directly to mq? Thu, 01 May, 09:45
Mike Edwards Re: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Thu, 01 May, 11:48
Simon Nash Re: wsdl reference question Thu, 01 May, 12:17
Luciano Resende [DAS] Are re ready for a DAS 1.0 release ? Thu, 01 May, 16:22
Dalys Sebastian Re: Documentation for Tuscany integration with Tomcat Thu, 01 May, 17:59
Dalys Sebastian SCA Spring implementation.spring can take multiple files? Thu, 01 May, 18:16
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Fri, 02 May, 04:01
Luciano Resende Re: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Fri, 02 May, 05:16
ant elder Re: [DAS] Are re ready for a DAS 1.0 release ? Fri, 02 May, 11:09
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Fri, 02 May, 13:56
Simon Laws User guide revamp Fri, 02 May, 16:27
Eugeny N Dzhurinsky handling InputStream as a service parameter Sat, 03 May, 09:37
Dalys Sebastian How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Mon, 05 May, 05:37
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Mon, 05 May, 09:53
Luciano Resende Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Mon, 05 May, 13:49
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Mon, 05 May, 13:59
Marina Deslaugiers Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Mon, 05 May, 15:11
Daniel.Stu...@empolis.com AW: How to use references using multiplicity="1..n" with binding.ws or binding.rmi Tue, 06 May, 08:33
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani Any update in BPEL implementation? Tue, 06 May, 11:31
Mike Edwards Re: Any update in BPEL implementation? Tue, 06 May, 13:36
Simon Laws Re: How to use references using multiplicity="1..n" with binding.ws or binding.rmi Tue, 06 May, 14:58
Marian, Radu RE: How to use references using multiplicity="1..n" with binding.ws or binding.rmi Tue, 06 May, 15:18
Simon Laws Re: How to use references using multiplicity="1..n" with binding.ws or binding.rmi Tue, 06 May, 15:43
Dalys Sebastian Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Tue, 06 May, 17:06
Prat servlet filter, url-pattern Tue, 06 May, 20:30
Simon Nash Re: handling InputStream as a service parameter Tue, 06 May, 22:08
ant elder Re: handling InputStream as a service parameter Wed, 07 May, 07:48
Simon Laws Re: Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Wed, 07 May, 10:13
Marina Deslaugiers Re: Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Wed, 07 May, 12:49
Simon Laws Re: Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Wed, 07 May, 12:54
C.Vamshi Shekhar Problem with the Serialization of an SDO object Wed, 07 May, 13:15
Marina Deslaugiers Re: Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Wed, 07 May, 13:25
C.Vamshi Shekhar Problem with the Serialization of an SDO object Wed, 07 May, 13:39
Steve Chamberlain Authentication and policy issues Wed, 07 May, 15:13
Dan Becker Beginner question on running Tuscany demo-mortgage-loanapproval Wed, 07 May, 19:43
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: Beginner question on running Tuscany demo-mortgage-loanapproval Thu, 08 May, 02:45
Mike Edwards Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Thu, 08 May, 03:35
Raymond Feng Re: handling InputStream as a service parameter Thu, 08 May, 03:51
Raymond Feng Re: Problem with the Serialization of an SDO object Thu, 08 May, 03:59
Simon Laws Re: Authentication and policy issues Thu, 08 May, 11:16
Charuka Jayarathna Need some help Thu, 08 May, 19:47
Dalys Sebastian Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Fri, 09 May, 04:50
ant elder Re: Need some help Fri, 09 May, 05:15
Luciano Resende Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Fri, 09 May, 06:53
Steve Chamberlain Re: Authentication and policy issues Fri, 09 May, 12:57
Dan Becker Re: Beginner question on running Tuscany demo-mortgage-loanapproval Fri, 09 May, 13:13
Vamsavardhana Reddy Re: Beginner question on running Tuscany demo-mortgage-loanapproval Fri, 09 May, 13:54
C.Vamshi Shekhar Re: Problem with the Serialization of an SDO object Fri, 09 May, 15:50
Sun Yang Does Tuscany support EJB service binding? Sat, 10 May, 13:44
Wang Feng Re: Does Tuscany support EJB service binding? Sat, 10 May, 16:13
Tomasz Klukowski SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Mon, 12 May, 21:01
Adriano Crestani Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Mon, 12 May, 21:11
Raymond Feng Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Mon, 12 May, 21:17
Tomasz Klukowski Re: Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Tue, 13 May, 00:05
Eric S Rose Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Tue, 13 May, 00:20
Abraham Washington jaxb / sdo question Tue, 13 May, 15:06
Raymond Feng Re: jaxb / sdo question Tue, 13 May, 16:50
Abraham Washington Re: jaxb / sdo question Wed, 14 May, 02:21
Raymond Feng Re: Does Tuscany support EJB service binding? Wed, 14 May, 15:35
Raymond Feng Re: jaxb / sdo question Wed, 14 May, 15:39
Abraham Washington Re: jaxb / sdo question Wed, 14 May, 18:50
Raymond Feng Re: jaxb / sdo question Thu, 15 May, 04:12
Altaf, Muneer IN BLR SISL JMS binding Problem!! Thu, 15 May, 13:04
khaldoune ezzamiti import org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.feed.collection.Collection failed Thu, 15 May, 16:39
Jean-Jacques Dubray Web Service References Thu, 15 May, 20:07
Luciano Resende Re: Web Service References Fri, 16 May, 07:06
ant elder Re: JMS binding Problem!! Fri, 16 May, 09:50
Altaf, Muneer IN BLR SISL RE: JMS binding Problem!! Fri, 16 May, 10:28
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Web Service References Fri, 16 May, 12:01
Luciano Resende Re: Web Service References Fri, 16 May, 16:14
Mike Edwards Re: Web Service References Sat, 17 May, 12:34
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Web Service References Sat, 17 May, 14:29
haleh mahbod Re: ** IMPLEMENTATION.BPEL USERS ** - updated implementation-bpel code in trunk - affects your BPEL applications Sat, 17 May, 15:53
Jeff Anderson Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Sat, 17 May, 19:06
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Sat, 17 May, 19:37
Giorgio Zoppi Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Sun, 18 May, 09:52
Fengxiang quesiont about python implementation Sun, 18 May, 11:24
Jeff Anderson Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Sun, 18 May, 23:10
Luciano Resende Re: import org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.feed.collection.Collection failed Mon, 19 May, 02:01
Mike Edwards Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Mon, 19 May, 11:21
Simon Laws Re: Authentication and policy issues Mon, 19 May, 15:34
Peter Walker Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Mon, 19 May, 21:15
Peter Walker Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Mon, 19 May, 21:23
Jeff Anderson Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Tue, 20 May, 01:32
Rohan Sahgal Problems setting property while deploying as a webapp Tue, 20 May, 01:56
Raymond Feng Re: Problems setting property while deploying as a webapp Tue, 20 May, 04:46
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani Reg: Interface not found for port type in BPEL Tue, 20 May, 04:53
Luciano Resende Re: Reg: Interface not found for port type in BPEL Tue, 20 May, 07:25
tkacz...@poczta.onet.pl das sample application - jdbc problem (resolved - sort of) Tue, 20 May, 11:43
Luciano Resende Re: das sample application - jdbc problem (resolved - sort of) Tue, 20 May, 16:18
Tomasz Klukowski Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Tue, 20 May, 20:47
Leu Tuscany plug-in and Eclipse 3.4 Wed, 21 May, 00:40
Andrew Borley Re: quesiont about python implementation Wed, 21 May, 10:41
Gilbert Kwan what is the default wsdl name and location? Wed, 21 May, 19:36
ant elder Fwd: Graduation Thu, 22 May, 07:13
St├ęphane Drapeau SCA Tools Project newsgroup Thu, 22 May, 08:53
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Web Service References Thu, 22 May, 15:11
Luciano Resende Re: Web Service References Thu, 22 May, 15:49
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 20143
Mar 20141
Feb 20144