tuscany-user mailing list archives: May 2008

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Stéphane Drapeau SCA Tools Project newsgroup Thu, 22 May, 08:53
Stéphane Drapeau Re: SCA Tools Project newsgroup Sun, 25 May, 08:54
Stéphane Drapeau Re: error: SCA Composite Desinger with Tuscany Sun, 25 May, 08:55
Abraham Washington jaxb / sdo question Tue, 13 May, 15:06
Abraham Washington Re: jaxb / sdo question Wed, 14 May, 02:21
Abraham Washington Re: jaxb / sdo question Wed, 14 May, 18:50
Adriano Crestani Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Mon, 12 May, 21:11
Altaf, Muneer IN BLR SISL JMS binding Problem!! Thu, 15 May, 13:04
Altaf, Muneer IN BLR SISL RE: JMS binding Problem!! Fri, 16 May, 10:28
Andrew Borley Re: quesiont about python implementation Wed, 21 May, 10:41
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Thu, 01 May, 06:49
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Fri, 02 May, 04:01
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Fri, 02 May, 13:56
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Mon, 05 May, 09:53
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Mon, 05 May, 13:59
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani Any update in BPEL implementation? Tue, 06 May, 11:31
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani RE: Beginner question on running Tuscany demo-mortgage-loanapproval Thu, 08 May, 02:45
Ashwini Kumar Jeksani Reg: Interface not found for port type in BPEL Tue, 20 May, 04:53
C.Vamshi Shekhar Problem with the Serialization of an SDO object Wed, 07 May, 13:15
C.Vamshi Shekhar Problem with the Serialization of an SDO object Wed, 07 May, 13:39
C.Vamshi Shekhar Re: Problem with the Serialization of an SDO object Fri, 09 May, 15:50
Charuka Jayarathna Need some help Thu, 08 May, 19:47
Dalys Sebastian Re: Documentation for Tuscany integration with Tomcat Thu, 01 May, 17:59
Dalys Sebastian SCA Spring implementation.spring can take multiple files? Thu, 01 May, 18:16
Dalys Sebastian How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Mon, 05 May, 05:37
Dalys Sebastian Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Tue, 06 May, 17:06
Dalys Sebastian Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Fri, 09 May, 04:50
Dan Becker Beginner question on running Tuscany demo-mortgage-loanapproval Wed, 07 May, 19:43
Dan Becker Re: Beginner question on running Tuscany demo-mortgage-loanapproval Fri, 09 May, 13:13
Dan Becker ClassNotFoundException On WebSphere Thu, 22 May, 20:08
Dan Becker Apache Tuscany article on German Wikipedia Fri, 30 May, 15:08
Daniel.Stu...@empolis.com AW: How to use references using multiplicity="1..n" with binding.ws or binding.rmi Tue, 06 May, 08:33
Eric S Rose Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Tue, 13 May, 00:20
Eric S Rose Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Fri, 30 May, 14:44
Eugeny N Dzhurinsky handling InputStream as a service parameter Sat, 03 May, 09:37
Fengxiang quesiont about python implementation Sun, 18 May, 11:24
Gilbert Kwan what is the default wsdl name and location? Wed, 21 May, 19:36
Gilbert Kwan Can Multi Soap Bindings being used in non-promoted service? Mon, 26 May, 20:47
Giorgio Zoppi Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Sun, 18 May, 09:52
Jean-Jacques Dubray Web Service References Thu, 15 May, 20:07
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Web Service References Fri, 16 May, 12:01
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Web Service References Sat, 17 May, 14:29
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Sat, 17 May, 19:37
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Web Service References Thu, 22 May, 15:11
Jean-Jacques Dubray Re: Web Service References Thu, 22 May, 16:00
Jeff Anderson Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Sat, 17 May, 19:06
Jeff Anderson Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Sun, 18 May, 23:10
Jeff Anderson Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Tue, 20 May, 01:32
Jeff Anderson Re: Graduation Thu, 22 May, 19:02
Jeff Anderson Re: Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Wed, 28 May, 01:53
Lakshman Mukkamalla Need information on threading behavior of tuscany in a web application Fri, 23 May, 18:37
Leu Tuscany plug-in and Eclipse 3.4 Wed, 21 May, 00:40
Luciano Resende [DAS] Are re ready for a DAS 1.0 release ? Thu, 01 May, 16:22
Luciano Resende Re: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Fri, 02 May, 05:16
Luciano Resende Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Mon, 05 May, 13:49
Luciano Resende Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Fri, 09 May, 06:53
Luciano Resende Re: Web Service References Fri, 16 May, 07:06
Luciano Resende Re: Web Service References Fri, 16 May, 16:14
Luciano Resende Re: import org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.feed.collection.Collection failed Mon, 19 May, 02:01
Luciano Resende Re: Reg: Interface not found for port type in BPEL Tue, 20 May, 07:25
Luciano Resende Re: das sample application - jdbc problem (resolved - sort of) Tue, 20 May, 16:18
Luciano Resende Re: Web Service References Thu, 22 May, 15:49
Luciano Resende Re: Web Service References Thu, 22 May, 16:06
Luciano Resende Re: Tuscany plug-in and Eclipse 3.4 Tue, 27 May, 04:11
Marian, Radu RE: How to use references using multiplicity="1..n" with binding.ws or binding.rmi Tue, 06 May, 15:18
Marina Deslaugiers Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Mon, 05 May, 15:11
Marina Deslaugiers Re: Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Wed, 07 May, 12:49
Marina Deslaugiers Re: Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Wed, 07 May, 13:25
Marina Deslaugiers Re: CONTINUED Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Mon, 26 May, 15:15
Marina Deslaugiers Re: URGENT - CONTINUED Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Thu, 29 May, 12:19
Marina Deslaugiers Re: URGENT - CONTINUED Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Thu, 29 May, 16:30
Marina Deslaugiers Re: URGENT - CONTINUED Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Fri, 30 May, 10:25
Marina Deslaugiers Re: URGENT - CONTINUED Need help again on binding to external web service with login authentication within Tuscany Fri, 30 May, 11:36
Mike Edwards Re: Reg: Asynchronous Webservice in BPEL Thu, 01 May, 11:48
Mike Edwards Re: Any update in BPEL implementation? Tue, 06 May, 13:36
Mike Edwards Re: How do I expose my BPEL component as a webservice? Thu, 08 May, 03:35
Mike Edwards Re: Web Service References Sat, 17 May, 12:34
Mike Edwards Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Mon, 19 May, 11:21
Mike Edwards [Fwd: BPEL Implementation: Latest changes mean no need for deploy.xml !!] Tue, 27 May, 17:02
Mohammed Eljai Re: Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Tue, 27 May, 15:59
Mukhtiar Memon error: SCA Composite Desinger with Tuscany Fri, 23 May, 08:47
Mukhtiar Memon RE: error: SCA Composite Desinger with Tuscany Sun, 25 May, 20:00
Peter Walker Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Mon, 19 May, 21:15
Peter Walker Re: Sun is asking for proof that users want Sun support for SCA, A call to arms! Mon, 19 May, 21:23
Prat servlet filter, url-pattern Tue, 06 May, 20:30
RAMACHANDRAN, JITHESH (ATTSI) Tuscany for C++ Solaris Wed, 28 May, 23:46
Rajini Sivaram Re: Jaxb & Tuscany Problems Wed, 28 May, 08:45
Raymond Feng Re: handling InputStream as a service parameter Thu, 08 May, 03:51
Raymond Feng Re: Problem with the Serialization of an SDO object Thu, 08 May, 03:59
Raymond Feng Re: SDO in Eclipse Plug-in Mon, 12 May, 21:17
Raymond Feng Re: jaxb / sdo question Tue, 13 May, 16:50
Raymond Feng Re: Does Tuscany support EJB service binding? Wed, 14 May, 15:35
Raymond Feng Re: jaxb / sdo question Wed, 14 May, 15:39
Raymond Feng Re: jaxb / sdo question Thu, 15 May, 04:12
Raymond Feng Re: Problems setting property while deploying as a webapp Tue, 20 May, 04:46
Raymond Feng Re: New Java2WSDL runtime generator is now active in the build Thu, 29 May, 06:08
Raymond Feng Re: [Help] Two questions on Tuscany SCA Sat, 31 May, 17:20
Rohan Sahgal Problems setting property while deploying as a webapp Tue, 20 May, 01:56
Sebastian Voigt Jaxb & Tuscany Problems Tue, 27 May, 10:25
Sebastian Voigt RE: Jaxb & Tuscany Problems Wed, 28 May, 10:30
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 20143
Sep 20141
Aug 20146