tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Altaf, Muneer IN BLR SISL" <m.mun...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: JMS binding Problem!!
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 10:28:55 GMT
Hi ant,

That works fine!!
Thank you for the quick response.

Regards,
Altaf

-----Original Message-----
From: ant elder [mailto:ant.elder@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 May 2008 15:20
To: tuscany-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: JMS binding Problem!!

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Altaf, Muneer  IN BLR SISL
<m.muneer@siemens.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a SCA java service which exposes a method and I am trying to
> use JMS binding.
>
> My composite file looks like this
>
>        <dbsdo:import.sdo
> factory="com.siemens.hintegration.sdo.MotionReactorFactory" />
>
>        <component name="MotionReactorServiceComponent">
>                <implementation.java
> class="com.siemens.hintegration.MotionReactorImpl" />
>
>                <service name="MotionReactorService">
>                <interface.wsdl
> interface="http://com.siemens.hintegration#wsdl.interface(MotionReacto
> r)
> " />
>                        <!--interface.java
> interface="com.siemens.hintegration.MotionReactorService"/-->
>
>                <!--Webservice Binding-->
>                        <binding.ws
> uri="http://localhost:8088/MotionReactorService"/>
>
>                <!--JMS Binding-->
>                        <binding.jms
> initialContextFactory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContext
> Fa
> ctory"
>
> jndiURL="tcp://localhost:61616">
>
>                            <destination
name="activemq/queue/sendQueue"
> create="always"/>
>                        </binding.jms>
>                </service>
>        </component>
>
> The  java service method has the following signature void
> onMotionDetected(MotionSensor motionSensor);
>
> I have a small java application which posts messages to an ActiveMQ
> queue.
> I am using a TextMessage object to post the message to the queue.
>
> The TextMessage object contains the following XML...
>
> <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:q0="http://com.siemens.hintegration"
> <soapenv:Header>
> </soapenv:Header>
> <soapenv:Body>
> <q0:onMotionDetected>
> <q0:motionSensor>
> <q0:id>1</q0:id>
> <q0:name>Elevator</q0:name>
> </q0:motionSensor>
> </q0:onMotionDetected>
> </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>

> When the message is posted to the queue the appropriate method on the
> java side is called but the argument has null values.
> I tried to invoke the service through a web service explorer with the
> same XML and that works fine.
> Is there anything wrong with what I am doing? Any help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Altaf

I think the problem will be the XML contains SOAP body and envelope
tags. The JMS binding is not a SOAP over JMS binding (although the
Tuscany WS binding does support SOAP over JMS if thats what you need).
What happens if you send just the following the the queue:

<q0:onMotionDetected xmlns:q0="http://com.siemens.hintegration">
   <q0:motionSensor>
      <q0:id>1</q0:id>
      <q0:name>Elevator</q0:name>
   </q0:motionSensor>
</q0:onMotionDetected>

   ...ant

Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate proprietary information.
If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank You.