tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State of BPEL implementation type?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:46:45 GMT
Thanks for your interest Juergen.

I was very busy with SCA 1.2 release, so I haven't worked on this on
the last couple weeks. I have local changes that can make the
reference invocation, but looks like there are still some issues with
the ODE integration and I keep getting erros that ODE cannot see the
response (this is probably related to the changes not being committed
by the transaction). Once I can get this working, at least not
breaking the service support, I can get this committed and the basic
reference support will be ready.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 2:18 AM,  <Juergen.Schumacher@empolis.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I would like to ask about the current state and plans for the
>  BPEL implementation type, especially the BPEL reference support.
>  I see that there is an itest "helloworld-reference" for this
>  that is not included in the build and it does not work if invoked
>  manually. So I suppose this is not yet finished. What are the
>  plans for this?
>  Additionaly, I can probably help with testing and fixing
>  starting with June this year.
>
>  Cheers,
>  J├╝rgen Schumacher

Luciano Resende