tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Borley" <ajbor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCA C++ : WS Exception example
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:57:35 GMT
Hi Nitin,

AFAIR we don't currently handle exceptions from web services in the
SCA Native code. Any exceptions thrown in a SCA composite exported via
the WS binding are caught in the WS service code and simply printed to
the log. In the future it might b good to support exceptions via the
use of WSDL Faults.

Hope this answers your question

Cheers
Andy

Fax: +49 711 7825-4000, Internet: www.cenit.de
> Geschaeftsstellen: Berlin, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, Muenchen, Saarbruecken
> Vorstandsmitglieder: Kurt Bengel, Christian Pusch
> Aufsichtsratsmitglieder: Falk Engelmann (Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats), Hubert Leypoldt,
Dr. Dirk Lippold
> Bankverbindungen: Deutsche Bank (BLZ 600 700 70) Kto. 1661 040, Commerzbank (BLZ 600
400 71) Kto. 532 015 500, BW-Bank (BLZ 600 501 01) Kto. 2 403 313