tuscany-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Online Store example - JSONRpcClientException
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:38:47 GMT
Steve Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having problems with the online store example:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/sca-java-10-incubating-release-summary.data/getting-started-1.0.pdf
>
> The example builds and starts up OK and the console list the correct
> servlet mapping.
>
> When I point my browser at:
>
> http://localhost:8080/ufs/store.html
>
> The store page is displayed OK but the Apple,Orange,Pear rows and
> check boxes are missing.
>
> The firefox error console shows:
>
>   Error: uncaught exception: JSONRpcClientException: Not Found
>
> By inserting a few alerts in store.js the offending js line is:
>
>         //Reference
>         catalog = (new JSONRpcClient("../Catalog")).Catalog;
>
> This is on jdk1.5.0_11 using the Tuscany 0.99 distribution.
>
> Any suggestions on what may be wrone or how to resolve this
> would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Steve.

If I remember correctly, with Tuscany 0.99 we needed to write:

        catalog = (new JSONRpcClient("../Catalog/")).Catalog;
instead of:

        catalog = (new JSONRpcClient("../Catalog")).Catalog;

If you're still using 0.99 could you please try to change "../Catalog"
to "../Catalog/"?

Let me know if it helps. Thanks.

--
Jean-Sebastien