tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Virt" <denv...@hotmail.com>
Subject Any SCA for SDO M3?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:48:07 GMT

I'm quite new to Tuscany. SDO & DAS M2 unfortunately did not fit my project
requirements. I'd like to use SDO M3 in my web service, which should offer
functionality similar to das-service example but not so generic.
Can anybody recommend some SCA version that should work inside webapp
together with SDO M3 (from current trunk)?
If there is no such version of SCA webapp runtime at the moment, maybe
somebody could point me to a howto on using Tuscany SDO in web services?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,