tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initializing of readonly properties in SDO
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:52:47 GMT
Hi Stepan

   I was chatting with Brent, that tried before using readony properties in
our Tuscany DAS implementation and wasn't able to have success doing that.
You will need some help from the SDO guys, sorry.

   May I ask you what datasource you are trying to handle with your own DAS
?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende