tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Goga, Murtaza" <murtaza.g...@trisyngroup.com>
Subject RDB DAS Dynamic Types
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:48:02 GMT
We do not generate static types from our schemas.  Is it possible to use
DAS to perform the mapping into the custom type we have defined in our
schema?  In other words can a Command return the custom DataObject on an
executeQuery.

I have specified the namespace as the "dataObjectModel" attribute in the
Config element and am providing the "typeName" on the Table element.  At
the start of the program I register my schema with
XSDHelper.INSTANCE.define.  I am not able to make the two ends meet with
the following error - "SDO Types have not been registered for URI"...

I cannot use SDOUtil.registerStaticTypes - is there an equivalent
operation to get around the above issue.

Thanks,

Murtaza