tuscany-user mailing list archives

From "Brent Daniel" <brenthdan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RDB DAS Dynamic Types
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:31:58 GMT
Hi Murtaza,

  There is a bug in the DAS that is preventing this scenario from
working. I have opened TUSCANY-961 for this and will fix it shortly.
Things should work the way you have implemented them -- The DAS will
use the URI in the "dataObjectModel" attribute to look up the types
defined by XSDHelper.define().

Brent